News & Events
So happy to see you all today!
Camp registration open to Cedarwood families first.
February 19th: registration open to Cedarwood students and siblings. Cedarwood Family Camp Registration here
March 1st: registration open to the community (ages 2 years - 3rd grade).
Pizza Day is February 23rd
- Pizza is provided by Johnny's Pizza
- Pizza Day is the always the last Friday of the month
- Enroll now firstname.lastname@example.org
Honesty is telling the truth.
- When you're honest, you always say what's really happening or how you really feel.
- When you're honest, people trust you more because they know they can rely on you to tell the truth.
- When you're honest, it helps create strong relationships, builds character, and makes it easier to solve problems.
First, second, and third grade students show their appreciation for Mrs. Starr during Counselor Appreciation Week.
We Appreciate Mrs. Starr! She is there to.....
- help you understand your feelings
- solve problems & figure out the best ways to navigate the school journey
- talk to & get support
- find solutions to any challenges you face at school
Curbside Caterer delivers lunch to school.
Monthly Orders due on 25th of each month.
Students love reminiscing over what happened and recalling moments, photos, and stories.
The following amount will be assessed through the FACTS FAMILY PORTAL. If you have any questions, please contact Regina Wurtzel at email@example.com or call 985-845-7111.
--Tuition Deposits for the 24-25 school year in the amount of $500 .
- February 20th- 6th/7th grade Spanish Flamenco Ballet Show
- February 29th- Kindergarten Instagator Ranch Field Trip
- March 7th- International Festival Night 6-7 PM
- March 13th- Regional Social Studies Fair- SLU (6th & 7th)
- March 15th - Family Friday St. Patrick's Day Parade PreK 4
- March 20th- Elementary Spring Portraits & MWF only Infants-3's
- March 21st- Preschool Spring Portraits
- March 22nd-Half Day of School for Students-Teacher Prof. Dev.
- March 29th - April 5th- Spring Break